Venue Source

Grange Court

Overview

Grange Court, built in 1633, is the last surviving market house known to be built by John Abel, a local master carpenter. Today it is a Community, Heritage and Enterprise Hub, owned by the people of Leominster through the LARC Development Trust. It is a place for people to meet, work, learn and enjoy!

Capacity

Features

Features

Accomodation

Disabled Access

No Smoking

Outside Area

Outside Caterers

Riverside Location / Views

Weddings

Screening Room(s)

Offers

Contact Details

Grange Court
Pinsley Road
Leominster
Herefordshire
HR6 8NL